Kihatwin Plaid Skinny Ties
1. The plaid slim tie is an accessory that is never lacking in individuality and classic style. With just a small nod to conventional vintage patterns, and an undoubtedly contemporary upgrade with its slim form, this slim tie is unlike the remainder. It shows a sense of recognition for custom while accepting the here and now. For the man that is unafraid of pattern and enjoys to sport his very own special style, this tie is an easy option to include to a closet.
2. This pattern discovers its origins in Gaelic Scotland, initially being a special local identifier. Specified by its famous pattern of criss crossing lines in numerous colors and styles, called a sett, this pattern is extremely unique and has come to be related to Scottish culture and has come to be a staple for winter season flannels and coverings.
3. We've taken this conventional pattern and made it an universal standard, with plaid and tartan being made use of for furniture, apparel, stationery and accessories alike. Plaid has come to be a defining and on-trend pattern with time that brings an indisputable sense of style and class.
4. Our choice of plaid slim connections cover all the bases with soft cotton, Polyester, microfiber, great seersucker, sleek linens and warm woollens. From conventional neutrals to vivid brights, we provide a vast array of plaids that will choose the tone of any kind of ensemble
5. Gingham is a pattern so functional; it's as popular for Western cowboy clothing as it is for East Coast preppy styles. This famous tie style can be seen today on ladies's style runways, also. We have males's clip-on gingham connections and young boy's prep self-tie bowties. Our gingham bow connections are readily available in classic self-tie bowtie styles, pre-tied banded bow connections and practical pre-tied clip-on bowtie styles.6.
To keep within the seasonal trend, look into our remarkable choice of checks slim connections for a warm and comfortable staple that's perfect for spring, sunmmer, fall and winter season.
Classic Length: 146cm (57") Width: 3.15" (8cm) at widest, 100% microfiber woven and 1200 stitches to make sure our tie stand in a durable quality and perfect performance in your daily dress. Plaid and stripe ties are a great choice for business casual and less formal occasions, such as daily work wear, parties, office events, dinner dates, and simple day to day activities. Plaid ties look fantastic with a brown blazer in the winter or Seersucker jacket in the summer.
A trendy purple tie with fine window pane check pattern in navy, purple, champagne, teal blue, indigo and brown. This tie not only adds more color, but also brings a unique design pattern to any ensemble.
It is a tie that suits any season of the year and will match with most shirt and suit colors. We like this tie most if combined with a light gray suit and shirt in either solid black or white.
To match this tie we picked the following outfit as our favorite: Medium-gray suit, light rose dress shirt, and simple black leather dress shoes.
This tie is made from a synthetic sik fabric known as microfiber. It is a textile that looks and feels identical to silk but offers the benefit of being much more resistant to stains and wrinkles.